Now Dad can continue living at home…
and I can quit worrying.”
We want to make life easier for you and your family. We have found today that seniors want better solutions for short-term and long-term care than going into nursing homes. Our quality staff will help you and answer questions concerning your senior in home care needs. We provide a free in-home assessment to create a customized plan of care. We lay out a schedule and prioritize the needs to be done during the caregivers scheduled hours in your home.
Our priority is our clients. We make every effort to match you with the best-suited caregiver. We complete personality testing on our caregivers and conduct suitability qualifications to ensure the best caregiver match possible from our team of professionals.
If your loved one is not happy with our caregiver, we gladly replace the caregiver with another caregiver from our team.
Why in Home Care?
- Seniors prefer to receive care, at home. We all can associate with such positive feelings of being at home. Most seniors ask to go home when they are not feeling well.
- You will have a feeling of freedom, companionship, healthy living, and happiness.
- Few patients choose to be placed in a nursing home, unless it’s the only place where they can obtain the 24-hour care that they need, most prefer to be at home.
- We create a FREE personalized care plan for you. Our care plans are tailored to your specific needs, enabling you to live a longer, happier life at home.
- Our home caregivers are special. We look at our role, not as a job or profession, but as a calling.
- The same caregiver is assigned to your loved one. This helps to develop a lasting bond and a familiar face to trust coming into your home when receiving care.
Call us today to find out more about our services. We are licensed, insured, and bonded for your peace of mind. We hope for the opportunity to be of service.